26.12.11

weekend: christmas

what is in that little box, peyton . . . i think those shoes are a little big . . . football in the yard . . . with my aunts . . . christmas crackers - a family tradition . . . the hubs and i with our crowns from the crackers . . . christmas puppy . . . my stepmom's famous lemon chicken . . . a few christmas gifts
~~~~
My weekend actually started Thursday. I had a half day at work so I went to lunch with my friend, Julie, and then headed to Cambridge to visit a yarn shop.

Friday, I went a got a sparkly manicure and pedicure and then ran last minute errands. Friday night, the Hubs, Peyton and I did our Christmas. The Hubs got me a lasagna pan. I have been wanting a thick one for awhile since my lasagna is always over the edges of my pans. Peyton got me diamond earrings. I am still wondering how she did this since she does not have opposable thumbs and does not have access to currency. I just hope she hasn't resorted to turning tricks on the street. After opening gifts, we headed to my dad and stepmom's house and opened presents with them that night.

Saturday, we got up early to run some errands and then my dad's side of the family came over for lunch and presents. It was so much fun to watch all the kids open her gifts. Saturday night, the Hubs, my parents, and I went to see the new Mission Impossible movie.

Sunday, we had a big lunch and then we headed back to Salisbury to the Hub's parents to celebrate Christmas and his mom's birthday. I was so sleepy last night I just had veggies and dip for dinner.

I am off this week so I will be taking a blogging break and only posting every other day. But you can check in with me on Twitter.

What did you do this weekend? Hope your holiday was merry and bright!

4 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! Have I told you I love your hair?! And, that dog is just too cute! I'm happy you had such a fabulous Christmas! I am ridiculously JEALOUS of that bag - I've wanted one for forever (forget to ask for it this year, dur!) What are your plans for NYE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the kids playing football in the yard is so fun. Sounds like you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of Peyton to give you diamond earrings! What a sweet, thoughtful pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing christmas! may the new year be just as much

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.