18.12.11

weekend: almost christmas

a christmas cookie buffet . . . a favorite pic from saturday night . . . class of 08 and 09 . . . the two decent christmas puppy pictures i shot out of thirty
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

perfect party hair - so simple!

i teared up when i read this

have you seen this video?
~~~~
Friday night, I got a little Christmas shopping done and then went to bed early with a really bad headache. Saturday morning, I got a haircut. I don't know how many inches we cut off but it is now above my shoulders as you can see in the pictures above. I think I like it. Then we traveled to Silver Spring to go to our friend's, Devin and Chrissy, holiday party. There was great food, a little of wine, and a lot of catching up. This morning we headed back to Salisbury and I went grocery shopping and got some laundry finished and did some gift wrapping.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.