I used to love making up Christmas lists when I was little. I would cut out toys and such from the Christmas catalogues we received. This blog gives me the opportunity to do almost the same thing.
1. I want some fun boot socks for all of my boots. I live in boots in the winter and all my socks are really boring (think plain navy, black, brown.) I really love these from Ralph Lauren.
2. My friend, Joanna, has one of the these fleece lined flannel shirts for the winter. I really want the one in navy to snuggle up in on cozy winter weekends.
3. You have seen the gold watch I wanted here but I kept dragging my feet to buy it since I couldn't decide between silver and gold. Enter a silver AND gold watch from Michael Kors.
4. Like I said, I live in boots in the winter and I really need a pair of simple flat black boots with a zipper. I just can't decide whether I like these or these. Which ones do you like best?
5. I really want a pair of rollerblades to have a fun way to exercise at home. (I really dislike running.) I just wish I could find a pair that isn't pink. Anyone know anything about buying rollerblades?
6. I really don't buy jewelry for myself. In college, I relied on my roommate's and friend's collections to finish off an outfit. I am so obsessed with this girl's style and the other day something clicked - I need to invest in a few cool pieces so my outfits look more polished. I really love these necklaces here, here, and here. And love these bracelets: in grey, in gold and rose, in all colors, for a statement, and for a charm.
7. I am very much a neutrals girl and I like simple classic patterns. But lately, I have been wanting to have a little fun with my wardrobe and step out of my style box. I am in need of colorful and fun patterned blouses that I could wear to work but can also transition to drinks with friends. I am loving this and this, right now.
8. I WANT A PAIR OF HUNTER BOOTS . . . in dark olive, please.
What item is your favorite? What is on your wish list?