It has been awhile since we have done a giveaway but I am very excited about this one! Today's giveaway is from Hoops and Hooks, an Etsy shop that carries adorable embroidery hoop creations. I especially love the stick figure ornaments.
Teri, the shop owner, says, "You'll find embroidery hoop ornaments, cross stitch, and crocheted items in my shop. I love creating items using fabric, thread, felt, buttons, yarn and any other embellishments I can find. I am a stay-at-home mother of three beautiful children, trying to supplement my husband’s income from home. I love Etsy for giving me the opportunity to do that."
Teri is giving one winner a Monogrammed Christmas Ornament with the letters and colors of your choice AND a ten dollar credit to her shop to use at a later date (after the new year.) I would choose a "B" for our last name and navy and gold which were the colors of our college where the Hubs and I met.
To be eligible for the giveaway, you must be a follower of this blog so, if you aren't yet, be sure to sign up through Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin'. And please let me know what name you are following with.
Ways to win:
1. Visit Hoops and Hooks and leave a comment letting us know what your favorite item is.
2. Write about this giveaway on your blog and leave a separate comment with a link to your post.
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (making sure to mention me in your tweet) and leave a separate comment with your tweet URL.
4. "Favorite" Hoops and Hooks on Etsy and leave a separate comment with your Etsy name.
5. "Like" Hoops and Hooks on Facebook and leave a separate comment with your Facebook name.
A winner will be chosen at random. This giveaway ends Wednesday, December 14th at 7 pm Eastern Time.