21.12.11

dominick the donkey

I am super busy with last minute Christmas preparations so today's post is a short one. Since I talk about French things all the time, you may not know but I am half Italian. My grandfather on my mom's side is first generation American. His parents came over through Ellis Island. I also have a little bit of Italian on my dad's side as well. My co-worker, an Italian American from New Jersey, asked me yesterday if I have ever heard of Dominick the Donkey. I had not so he passed this song along to me. I am sorry in advance for getting this song stuck in your head.


Are there any silly Christmas songs that you enjoy?

1 comment:

  1. We listened to this last week at our Christmas party! Loved it. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.