1. Every hostess needs a good cheese board. This slate cheese board is made from reclaimed chalkboards from an elementary school in Illinois. It allows you to label the different cheeses right on the board.
2. Make the guest bathroom like a fine hotel WC with pretty guest towels. Plus, these can be monogrammed.
3. These coasters are perfect for a festive party with the bright colors and fun sayings like "dance till dawn" and "give it a twist."
4. These holiday plates could be used for salad or dessert. They are dramatic while still remaining classy.
5. My drink of choice is usually red wine but when I am feeling festive nothing is better than a glass of champagne. This book helps you give the average glass of champagne a little twist.
6. For the hostess that likes to change it up a bit, this tasting party set is a great start. This allows you to serve food in a chic and fun way.
What do you think is a good gift for the hostess with the mostess?