1. I love this eat sign. It would be a great touch to a rustic kitchen.
2. I received this KitchenAid immersion blender at my bridal shower and it is one of the best kitchen appliances that I own. I use it in the mornings before work for a quick smoothie. (And it is even so portable that I have taken it to work to make smoothies too.) I also use it a lot when I am making soups and I want purée some without having to use the food processor - a lot less clean up.
3. Every cook likes to try different kinds of oils. This set ranges from delicate to robust so you can sample and see what type you prefer.
4. Since most of Salisbury's food stores are lacking in unique produce, I have been lusting after a meyer lemon tree for awhile. This tree, our splurge item, stays in its pot and is placed outside during the warmer months and comes inside for the winter.
5. Most of the spices and herbs that I have are from Penzey's. They are great for finding unique spices and have good inexpensive basics as well. I really love their gift sets. I actually received the "Spicy Wedding" set from my friends for my birthday right after I got engaged.
6. Tea towels are a must in any kitchen so why not have pretty ones? I love the rustic and modern mix of these towels.
What are your favorite kitchen items? What would you add to the list?