27.11.11

weekend: a long thanksgiving break

apple pie fail . . . dinner at mojo's . . . thanksgiving dinner . . . friday lunch at petit louis . . . the boat parade
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

styling secrets from the j. crew catalogue

a super cute black on black outfit

i am excited to learn about christmas in a different country

i love this quote

i really want to see this

great advice
~~~~
My weekend actually started Tuesday night. I had Wednesday through Friday off from work for Thanksgiving break. Tuesday night, the Hubs and I grabbed food at a local Mexican resto. Wednesday, I baked a few things for Thanksgiving and then the Hubs and I went to a new restaurant in town called Mojo's. Its menu changes weekly and it has a great laid-back atmosphere. The Hubs and I shared Wet Bay Dog wings, the Bitch in Heat burger, curly fries, and mac and cheese - all very good! Thursday, we spent Thanksgiving at the Hub's parents. Friday, I drove to Baltimore and had lunch with Laura and Tanya at Petit Louis. I had pumpkin soup, a croque monsieur with a glass of Beaujolais, and poached pear with crème fraiche for dessert. That night I binge watched Homeland and I am now addicted. Saturday, I cleaned and relaxed and then the Hubs and I went to Green Hill to watch the Christmas boat parade on the Wicomico River. Today, the Hubs and I cleaned and put up our Christmas tree.

Also, I am SO behind on blog reading and tweeting. I swear I have not been ignoring you. I will get caught up soon!

How was your weekend? Did you celebrate Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. so so so lovely to see you! xoxo

    woo, christmas trees!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME food! I had fun going back home for the long weekend, but I ate waaaaay too much. Now it's time to detox before Santa comes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.