21.11.11

weekend: katie's birthday

mushroom and goat cheese crostini . . . picture with the birthday girl . . . st. mary's alumni
~~~~
a little inspiration for the week:

settee makeover

trudging stylishly through the snow is no problem for this girl (i wish i looked this good when it snows)
~~~~
I was way too exhausted when I finally got home last night to write up my weekend blog post but here it is! Friday night, I grabbed dinner with the Hubs and then packed up food and kitchen supplies and headed to Kathy, Katie, and Pamela's house across the bridge. Saturday morning, Kathy and I ran party errands. Then Niki came over and helped us with food prep. After that I got dressed for the party while the girls went to get their make-up done. Then Jevi and her boyfriend, Ted, came over and helped me finish up the food. After that Katie's friends and family came over and we celebrated her birthday. For the after-party, we went to downtown Bethesda. Yesterday, I drove back to Salisbury, attempted to take a quick nap, and then we went to Ruth Chris to celebrate the Hub's grandfather's birthday. Needless to say, I am le tired! At least I only have a two day work week...

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.