24.11.11

happy thanksgiving

I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving so far. I am spending the day at the in-laws with the Hubs, Peyton, and the Hub's Grandpa. I plan to eat, eat, and eat some more.

And, like last year, reasons why I am thankful:

1. I love my new job! Everyday is different and it never gets boring.

2. I have a great family! They know all my skeletons and they are there to catch me when I fall. We aren't the perfect family (quite dysfunctional actually) but I wouldn't trade them. I just wish I could see them more.

3. I seriously have the greatest friends. Our college group has been told a lot by "outsiders" over the past year, "Wow, I don't have friends like that. My friends would never have thought to do that for me." I may not have a huge group but the friends I have our solid (and that includes the non-college group as well.) Sometimes, I feel weird even referring to them as my friends because really they are extended family.

4. I freaking love my husband! He is seriously the best. We have learned a lot being newlyweds over the past year. I think the one the thing that has gotten stronger is that I really enjoy his company - like a lot. I am one of those people who is ok with eating in a restaurant alone, traveling alone, and just generally being alone but now I don't want to do it alone.

5. Also, I am thankful for you guys! You make this blog worth working on everyday. Thank you for your comments and support. I have great readers!

What are you thankful for?

{image from here}

1 comment:

  1. i am thankful for my wonderful family, and my beautiful and healthy baby niece!

    thankful that i have had the opportunity to see a bit of the world, explore some new cities.

    thankful that i have loving and supportive friends, and a wonderful, loving boyfriend.

    such a great exercise to pause, reflect, and really soak in all the blessings.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.