1. There are few things that are better than a warm bowl of soup on a cold winter night. These sleek crocks are perfect for making French onion soup at home. You can find soup recipes here, here, and here.
2. Our splurge item is food delivery from Poilâne. Send a little bit of the Parisian boulangerie!
3. Wearing a scarf is very French, so gift one like this pretty lace scarf. It can make a so-so outfit look very chic.
4. I always love when I go to someone's house and they have magnetic poetry. It is so fun! Frenchify your friend's fridge with this kit.
5. I was so excited when I stumbled upon these vintage French notebooks. They would be perfect for taking notes in class or even jotting down a grocery list.
6. Francophiles young and old will always enjoy The Little Prince. This pop-up book edition brings the illustrations to another level.
Find last year's francophile holiday gift guide here.
What would you suggest for the francophile?