1. Nothing says "rainy spring day in the English countryside" like a Cath Kidston floral umbrella. Cath Kidston is a British designer and author whose company sells housewares, bags, and accessories in beautiful vintage inspired prints.
2. I couldn't have an anglophile gift guide without something with the British flag on it. This British flag pillow looks super comfy and would be great to cuddle up with a cup of tea.
3. These Hunter wellies are great for imagining you are in London splashing through puddles on a rainy day. And even better? Hunter supplies footwear to The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. Wonder if the Queen splashes in puddles?
4. Every anglophile lady needs a pretty headpiece like this one for a special occasion or night on the town.
5. My grandmother is the calmest person in the world. I have never heard her yell. I am pretty sure it is because she is British. I think I need to get this poster to remind myself to be more like my grandmother in times of crisis.
Anything that strikes your fancy? What would you get for an anglophile?