30.10.11

weekend: relaxing and some hockey

my brother playing hockey . . . with my stepmom at the game
~~~~
some inspiration for the coming week:

some silly things happening at my alma mater. read about here, here, and here.

such a beautiful still life

peanut butter with pops of blue

diy halloween projects
~~~~
Friday night, the Hubs and I ate some of last season's lasagna that I had frozen. It was really yummy and I can't wait to make it again this year. Saturday, I spent the day snuggled in bed. It was such an icky day and I was tired from all the traveling over the last month and a half. Also, my grandmother only has a few days left and I just felt like I needed a day to be sad. I just hope her last days are as peaceful as possible. Today, the Hubs and I went across the bridge to watch my brother's hockey game and have lunch with my parents.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.