23.10.11

weekend: masquerade

the black-tie optional dress from this post . . . our masks . . . with the Hubs at the masquerade ball
~~~~
Friday night, I got a much needed manicure and pedicure. Saturday morning, I worked at our school's open house. Then I came home, took a shower, and went on to my updo appointment. I wasn't really wild about the outcome (I wanted my hair curly) but now that I am looking at pictures, it didn't turn out too bad. Then the Hubs and I got dressed and went to a masquerade ball to benefit a local program called Imagination Library, which is about getting books into local low-income family homes. We had a lot of fun and we were happy to support such a great cause. Today, I got some much needed rest. After traveling the last few weeks and being sick this week, I decided it was best to take it easy.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. you look positively radiant! i love the dress, and your hair. sounds like it was a blast.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is so pretty- you looked absolutely stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.