26.10.11

the holiday gift guide is coming

Since the holiday season will be here before we know it, the gift guide is back! For those on a budget, the gifts will be under $50 with one "splurge" gift that may be a little over. So, if you are struggling to find a gift for someone, write me an email at morgan.designblanc{at}gmail{dot}com and describe the person you need a gift for. Is he a grad student? Is she artsy? Does that certain someone like to travel? I will help you to find the perfect gift!

{image via here}

3 comments:

  1. AH, where oh where has the time gone!?!?!

    i have at least three business trips from now until the holidays, all over weekends, i need to start planning now.

    new born babies and new mothers?

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap, how have I forgotten about the holidays? My checking account is about to FREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I have been putting together my list as well. It's crazy how fast the time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.