14.10.11

francophile friday: {av}'s friday's fancies

Bonjour! My name is {av} and I'm the blogger behind {long distance loving}! I'm delighted to be guest posting for Morgan today since we both share a deep love of all things French. Every Friday, I create outfits that exist only in my dreams--I call them Friday's Fancies! Today, I've created a fabulous little get-up for Morgan, complete with polka dots and a little French flair. I hope you enjoy...


1) Not only does this Bailey 44 Turn Into French Polka-Dot Top contain one of this season's hottest patterns, it has that sweet bow which has been catching my eye during my shopping excursions all fall.
2) A little bit of whimsy and a little bit of sparkle never did anyone any harm, which is why these Emily Elizabeth Jewelry Shimmer Star Stud Earrings made the perfect choice for a dreamy outfit like this one.
3) I think I've always had a coat, much like this A.P.C. Double-Breasted Gabardine Trench Coat, on my wish list. Until I fulfill it, I'll always envy the chic and stylish ways of the women who sport them.
4) These Rag & Bone Skinny Corduroy Pants add a pop of color to this get-up and a skip to my step if I had them in my closet. I also appreciate that they're a little more formal than the colored jeans so en vogue this autumn.
5) Oh, Chloé...how you tempt me with your wares! This Heloise Large Tote would be great for a day of adventure and big enough for my DSLR. I love the luxurious leather and the structure of this bag. sigh.
6) If you ask me, sequins always make a day better, so when I spied these Prada Paillette Ballet Flats, I knew they had to be included in this outfit.


What purchase from this fall has been your favorite so far?

Many thanks again to Morgan for having me today--I always love the little dose of French loveliness that she curates here on la chapstick fanatique. I hope each of you have a lovely weekend! Be sure to stop by {long distance loving} and swoon over all the other beautiful Friday's Fancies :) xoxo {av}

6 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh I'm obsessed with red pants! And France too, of course :)

    Hope you have a beautiful weekend my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle
    www.whereweloveishome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red pants are hot, i just wish i could actually pull them off! love them paired with the blouse -- great friday fancie! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. red slacks are such a must-have, great pieces selected...

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks again for having me, Morgan! I hope you've had a great weekend :) xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.