31.10.11

blogger blitz dc!

I am so excited that {av} from long distance loving has decided to host a blogger blitz in DC on Sunday, December 11th! It will be held at Urbana, a western Mediterranean restaurant and wine bar in Dupont Circle. I have already bought my tickets and will be traveling from Salisbury that day. If you are in the DC area, buy a ticket! There are only a few left! (She is also hosting a meet-up in New York, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Nashville.) You can find out more information here.

I can't wait to meet some of the area's wonderful bloggers and, of course, {av}!

2 comments:

  1. this looks like it will be a blast, have fun!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SO much for helping to spread the word, Morgan! I cannot wait to meet you :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.