15.9.11

sponsor post: vintagerelics

I would like to introduce you to one of our new sponsors, VintageRelics. This Etsy shop has beautiful, unique jewelry, perfect for everyday or special occasions. here are a few of my favorites:

1. Freshwater Pearl Bracelet: Pearls are such a classic and I love this fun take on them. This could definitely dress up any outfit (and would be perfect for a wedding) and would always be in style.
2. Smoky Champagne Quartz Earrings: I love that these are very neutral so they could go with anything. The colors make it a great fall accessory.
3. Royal Blue Peridot and Quartz Earrings: These are so fun and flirty and I think they would be a perfect summer go-to. They are also in one of my fave color combinations.
4. Faceted Lemon Quartz Briolette Necklace: I LOVE the color of this gemstone. I think this would make a nice everyday necklace because of its simple beauty.

Please stop by VintageRelics and pick up something for your jewelry box. What is your favorite piece?

2 comments:

  1. That pearl bracelet is beautiful. So classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Morgan - What a wonderful post :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.