8.9.11

sponsor post: little white chapel

I would like to introduce you to our new sponsor, Little White Chapel. This Etsy shop boasts beautiful jewelry and hairpieces for weddings and special occasions. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Je t'aime Charm Necklace: I love anything French inspired and this necklace is just precious. You don't see the little love letter until you open the envelope.
2. Blue and Gold Bridal Earrings: Wouldn't this be the perfect way to incorporate "something blue" on your wedding day? And, even better, they are definitely wearable for special occasions after that.
3. Antique Brass Crystal Necklace: I think this would be so lovely with a lace gown for a vintage inspired wedding but it so versatile it could dress up a pair of jeans as well.
4. Pearl Bridal Hairpins: These pins are such a classy way to dress up a hair style. They are simple yet make such a statement.

Please remember Little White Chapel for your wedding or next event. There is something for everyone. And let me know if you decide on something - I would love to know what you picked up!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.