14.9.11

bad blogger

I am about to become a really bad blogger. Thursday kicks off travel season for me at my new job. As an Admissions Counselor that means traveling to high schools and college fairs pretty much through October. For you, it means a little less of me on the blog. But I am going to try the best I can to check in.

I have already asked some fellow bloggers to prepare guests posts for the next month and a half to use on those weeks when I am just too busy helping nervous students to write a blog post. So the good news is you might just get to meet someone new over the next month and a half.

But I have a favor to ask of you: want to right a blog post too? I have such great readers and, whether they are bloggers or not, they have such fabulous things to say. Send me an email with an idea to morgan.designblanc{at}gmail{dot}com if you would like to give it a try.

I would say "see you soon" but I will still be around here and there.

{image via my pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. Don't you worry, doll, I'm right there with you. I foolishly thought that moving closer to work would free up my time but now I just spend more time working AND I'm about to get a ton more work, just like you. I'll be waiting for you!!! Have a blast traveling around. I bet you'll have wonderfully hilarious stories about students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have great travels. We will all be waiting for your great post when you get back. xo

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I would love for you to stop back by Fash Boulevard again soon.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.