21.8.11

weekend: jc and nezia's wedding

a friday night dinner at negril with kathy and niki . . . the married couple with me, their sweaty photographer
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

sun savvy clothing

i need to make a few of these before the summer is over

what a beautiful, wearable fall collection

i wish i could live here, if only for a weekend

obsessed with this photo
~~~~
I spent Friday night eating way too much food and having a ridiculously long dinner with my friends, Kathy and Niki, in downtown Silver Spring. Saturday, I was up bright and early to drive down to St. Mary's to photograph my friend, Nezia's, wedding. I was so happy to be a part of her big day and they both looked so happy together. I am glad to finally be able to relax now that I have downloaded the photos to my computer. They turned out pretty well for my first time as a wedding photographer. *This is when I bow down to all professional wedding photographers. They don't just take pictures. They become time keepers, sun catchers, group coordinators, smile makers, and stress relievers.* This morning, I met Niki in College Park for breakfast and then came home very tired and with a painful lower back (which makes me wonder what positions I actually got into for pictures yesterday) to a tired Hubs who survived a bachelor party weekend. Also, we also have a leak in our ceiling. Ugh.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Turns out our neighbors may have a leaky ceiling due to a bit of a flood we had. Needless to say, I feel like a huge jerk. Photographing a wedding sounds like so much fun! Congrats on getting your first one done :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.