7.8.11

weekend: a baby shower

dinner at yoyo cafe in silver spring . . . ashley's baby shower
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

newspaper nails

yup, i still want this bread book

paris photo diary
~~~~
This weekend was a busy one and it isn't over yet. Friday, I drove to my dad's house and my brother and I went out to dinner. The next morning I got up bright and early and drove to Frederick to help set up for Ashley's baby shower. I will be sure to post pictures in the next week of everything. It turned out beautifully and was a lot of fun. Last night, the Hubs and I watched episodes of Mad Men and he finally convinced me to watch Boondock Saints. Today, I am driving to Gettysburg for a conference for work but I will back tomorrow night. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and that sushi looks insane! We kept a low profile this weekend which is fine by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color coral....

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.