4.8.11

sponsor post: vulcan alley crafts

I would like you to welcome our new sponsor, Vulcan Alley Crafts. This Etsy shop has a beautiful selection of girly jewelry. Here are some of my faves:

1. Bow Earrings: I am definitely a bow girl and these earrings are just so fun. I love the blue-green combo.
2. Pearl and Rose Earrings: I love the glass beads used in these earrings - so delicate and pretty.
3. Silver Star Necklace: This simple necklace can do with everything. It would be a perfect everyday necklace.

Please check out Vulcan Alley Crafts and let me know if you get anything - I would love to know what you chose. What is you fave item?

1 comment:

  1. how pretty! the bows are super cute! (if i had holes in my ears! i'm a clip on kinda gal.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.