3.8.11

sponsor post: the blue eyed owl

Please welcome our newest sponsor, the blue eyed owl, which has a great selection of handmade and vintage items. I am absolutely smitten with the vintage dresses. Here are some of my faves:

1. Vintage Typography Dress: As you look closer you can tell that the dots all have letters in them. This is perfect for an easy summer dress. I would pair it with a red belt and flats.
2. Fabric Covered Drop Earrings: I really love a little gingham for summer and this is a great way to wear it without being too "country bumpkin."
3. Vintage Sail Away Dress: I love anything nautical and this shirt dress is such a classic.

Please stop by the blue eyed owl and check out all the great vintage and handmade items. What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. these earrings are beyond cute. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my brand new CELEBRITY TREND REPORT and see pics from my latest stroll through Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.