1.8.11

i'm flattered, really

I got a blog award! Thank you to the real mean girl for allowing me this honor. Although I am not a fan butterflies, I am a fan of awards, especially when I am receiving them so I am happy to play along.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers
~~~~
Seven things . . .
1. I am very self-conscious of my ears. They still stick out but when I was younger they were still the same size as they are now so they looked weird on my little head. I used to get made fun off so I didn't have the confidence to wear my hair up until eighth grade.
2. I was ridiculously obsessed with the colonial period when I was younger. In elementary school, I dressed up as a colonial person for Halloween. It got used much more than just on Halloween.
3. I want to own my own business one day. I am just not sure what that will be.
4. Sometimes, I write blog posts in my head while I am driving long distances. I have seriously considered getting a recorder purely to dictate while driving.
5. If I won a million dollars, I would first pay off my student loans, our mortgage, and my car. Then I would buy myself a Chanel purse and a pair of Christian Louboutins. Then I would donate some money to my friend Nezia's charity, the Burundi Fund for Restoration and Hope, because she is seriously awesome and has the biggest heart. Then I would buy stuff for our families or pay off any debt for them. And then I would quit my job and travel the world (and pay for my friend's to come visit me in cities.) And if there was any left, I would invest. I have seriously thought about this a lot.
6. If I call you and you don't pick up, I think you are busy. If I call you an hour later and you don't pick up, I think something is wrong. If I call you five minutes later and you don't answer, I think you have died in a fiery car crash after swerving off the road trying to avoid children in the street that are running to escape massive tidal waves. In other words, I am paranoid and always go to worst case scenario.
7. I fall over sometimes for no reason.
~~~~
Name your favorite color: I don't have one. When I was little, I used to say "all colors of the rainbow."
Name your favorite song: Oh gosh, it depends on the day.
Name your favorite dessert: Chocolate mousse, créme brulée, apple pie, berries and cream
What wizzes you off? People who are constantly late. Is my time not as valuable as yours?
When you're upset you: eat. And I don't stop.
Your favorite pet: Peyton, of course.
Black or white? What are we talking about here?
Your biggest fear? Drowning. Maybe that is why I was so fixated with the movie, Titanic.
Best feature? My crazy vein on the side of my forehead.
Everyday attitude? I am trying a new thing - waking up with a positive attitude. So far, it's 50/50.
What is perfection? I don't believe in perfection. It's not that interesting anyway.
Guilty pleasure: Bubble baths while watching episodes of Gossip Girl.
~~~~
Fifteen bloggers seem like overkill, I do agree with mean girl on this. How about six?







Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the award, and thanks for the shout-out!! i loved reading all these little facts. i cannot stand when people are late either! it drives me nuts :) and i kinda love that you don't have a favorite color.. how fun is that?! :) i hope you have a great day chickadee! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I liked your black or white comment. I didn't get it either? It's like...are you talking about the color or my coffee or what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh? Is this like a chain letter? :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.