24.7.11

weekend: little italy in baltimore

the benches that surround the bocce ball court . . . the only way a fire hydrant should be painted . . . a street sign next to st. leo's church . . . a sign in little italy . . . sabatino's - where we had dinner . . . chicken parm at sabatino's . . . vaccaro's italian bakery . . . gelati in vaccaro's
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

super cute diy boxes

such precious pictures

i want to meet disney princesses too!

i think i need to sign up for this e-course

anyone want to go camping?

loving this mud room

what a magical bedroom

follow me on twitter and pinterest
~~~~
Friday ended with me passing out in bed before 9 pm. New jobs make me tired. I have a feeling it will be much of the same this week but hopefully by next week, my body will have adjusted. Saturday, the Hubs and I drove to visit my grandparents and go to dinner in little Italy in Baltimore. My grandfather used to hang out there when he was younger and was astounded that the beef braciole tasted just as he remembered. Afterwards, we cooled off with some gelato. Today, I caught up on chores and blog reading. I am hoping to adjust better to my new schedule so I don't fall so behind during the week. I am loving my new job. I am busy but am really enjoying my work and the day goes by so quickly.

Keep those that lost someone in Norway in your thoughts. Such sad news...

How were your weekends?

6 comments:

  1. OMG! That chicken parm looks ah-mazing! I spent my weekend in the sweltering heat, like most of my fellow humans. But hey, sweat = weight loss, right? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great!!

    Morgan I just want to thank you again for the wonderful cuff by Mimi Morest! I love it!

    PS I have a new giveaway from Dr Perricone!!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! My mouth is watering...yummy!



    I'm having a giveaway on my blog...head over to check it out

    www.suite4e.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little neighborhood. The food all looks yummy!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gelati looks amazing!
    I am in two different giveaways right now--come over and enter! www.samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! I want to go there while I'm visiting near Maryland!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.