13.7.11

sponsor post: seductively french

Remember when I did a guest post over at the Seductively French blog? Well, the lovely Slavica and her husband, Jason have launched a new website, also titled Seductively French. I would like to welcome them as one of our new sponsors!

The website is basically a community for those that are seduced by the French culture. You can create a profile to share your passions and browse articles, photos and profiles of others who are living the seductively french lifestyle.

I am starting to learn my way around the website and it really is a great source for all things French. I can't wait to see it grow and expand and I am even more excited to meet new people through the site who share a similar passion.

The site opened on July 1st so they are still working out the kinks. Jason and Slavica would love for you to stop by, fill our a profile, and share your ideas. Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog! And you and your blog are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.