2.7.11

my week in clothing: june 25th - july 1st

You guys are going to have excuse the fact that I wasn't really good about taking outfit pictures this week. If you follow me on twitter, you already know that I accepted a job offer and resigned on Friday. The week was consumed by looking through paperwork and stopping by my prospective job to ask more questions so I am exhausted. That extra few minutes of sleep in the morning reserved for taking pictures was used to sleep in a bit.

My last day of my current job is July 15th and I start my new job on July 20th. I cannot be more excited about starting and I think I made the right decision. My old job as an analyst had me at a computer 95% of the time and, considering I am a people person, it really wasn't the job for me. My new position will require some travel but I am very excited about it. It involves much more human interaction and I am glad to be back in an academic environment. So please bear with me while I transition over the next month. I am going to try and stay regular with posting but I will be adjusting to a new schedule so I just need to figure that out.

Saturday, June 25th
For a Quick, Casual Dinner: Sunglasses - Fossil (Ross), Shirt - J.Crew, Shorts - Old Navy, Shoes - Sperry

Monday, June 27th
For Work: Shirt - Izod (Sam's Club - no joke!), Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes - Kate Spade
For Photographing a Friend's Family: Sunglasses - Kenneth Cole Reaction (Ross), Shirt - Izod (Sam's Club), Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft, Sandals - Mossimo (Target)

Tuesday, June 28th
For work: Cardi - Ann Taylor Loft, Shirt - Merona (Target), Pants - Mossimo (Target), Shoes - J.Crew

Thursday, June 30th
For work: Shirt - J.Crew, Belt - H&M, Pants - Micheal Kors, Shoes - Nine West

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Will your new dress code be about the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits, girl! Love the one with the red shirt and black pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Monday work to night switcha-roo! Good luck at your new job pretty lady!

    <3
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute last look! and i love the pink shirt two ways! very nice dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfits, and girl you can rock some red lipstick! I love it! Congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.