10.7.11

my week in clothing: july 2nd - july 8th 2011

This was the first week of my last two weeks at my current job. I haven't really had time to take pictures in the morning so I only have two days worth for this post. I will try and be better this week.
Sunday, July 3rd
For an Impromptu Trip to Ocean City for Dessert at Dumser's: Sunglasses - Kenneth Cole Reaction (Ross), Shirt - Old Navy, Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes - Bensimon

Monday, July 4th
For an Independence Day Cookout: Sunglasses - Fossil (Ross), Belt - Mossimo (Target), Dress - BR, Flats - Mossimo (Target)

Americans, did you guys dress for the July 4th? I kind of did without knowing. Everyone else: what was your favorite outfit you wore this week?

4 comments:

  1. love the dress! it's really cute with that belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these outfits. Great transition from casual to a little dressier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable and super flattering with the red belt at the waist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.