30.7.11

my week in clothing: july 23rd - july 29th

A few things I learned this week:
1. My pants are getting way too tight. Medication's fault or not, I need to lose some weight. I haven't really been to the gym regularly though so I am hoping to get back on track this week.
2. I realized that the shirt from my Thursday outfit might be a little casual with pants for work. I think it may work with a skirt though.

Saturday, July 23rd
For Little Italy: Sunglasses - Fossil, Dress - Faded Glory, Belt - Mossimo (Target), Flats - Mossimo (Target)

Monday, July 25th
For work: Shirt - Gap, Necklace - J.Crew, Skirt - BCBG, Heels - Nine West

Tuesday, July 26th
For work: Jacket - J.Crew, Tank - Mossimo (Target), Pants - Mossimo (Target), Flats - Mossimo (Target), Ring - from a shop in Toulouse, France

Wednesday, July 27th
For work: Necklace - gift from my grandmother, Blouse - J.Crew, Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft, Flats - Kate Spade

Thursday, July 28th
For work: Blouse - J.Crew, Pants - J.Crew, Flats - J.Crew, Ring - from a craft market in Bordeaux, France

Any favorites? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.