23.7.11

my week in clothing: july 16th - july 22nd

This week proved to be a little difficult with the humidity. I had to keep running back to my tripod and camera to wipe my lens off. Sorry for some of the blurry pictures.

I am also starting to develop awful roots. I got my hair colored for my wedding to give it a bit more dimension but had no intention of maintaining it. I decided that I now have "ombre" hair that seems to be so trendy right now.

Saturday, July 16th
For Our Annual Summer Shindig: Fedora - J.Crew, Romper - H&M, Belt - H&M, Sandals - Rampage (Marshall's)

Tuesday, July 19th
For Shopping: Tank - BCBG, Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft, Sandals - Merona (Target)

Wednesday, July 20th
For My First Day of My New Job: Blouse - Gap, Skirt - J.Crew, Pumps - Calvin Klein

Thursday, July 21st
For work: Sweater - Ann Taylor, Blouse - Gap, Pants - J.Crew, Flats - Mossimo (Target)

Friday, July 22nd
For work: Scarf - Gift from Friend, Dress - Mossimo (Target), Flats - Kate Spade
For Dinner: Sunglasses - Fossil, Blouse - The Limited, Tank - Old Navy, Shorts - Old Navy, Sandals - Merona (Target)

What is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Saturday and Wednesday are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you wore to the first day of your new job! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday look is Awesome!

    Im your new follower!

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that black romper right now! I'm going to Seattle tomorrow and there is supposedly an H & M there..might have to pick it up!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.