27.7.11

j. crack's fall lookbook

Remember my rant about J. Crew's last fall collection? Well, I am feeling quite the opposite about this one. The way J. Crew plays with color and structure in this collection has me absolutely giddy (and I am normally a girl who gets excited for the blacks, browns, and greys of fall.) Although I have loved how J. Crew has evolved and changed, I fancy how this is somewhat a throwback to the old J. Crew. Although the brand has never actually lost its fundamental style, this collection really captures the preppy, classic pieces I remember when I first started shopping there in high school. Fall is my absolute favorite season and this collection (and this awful heat) makes me even more excited for it to be here.

What do you guys think?

{images via here}

6 comments:

  1. i love the deep eggplant and the bright fuschia pants.... reds and purples are such a nice alternative to grays and charcoals!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't WAIT for fall. it's fun to be in italy and see all the great layering and color palettes...if only they had j.crew there, they would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, love the splashes of red. so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love all the bits of bold color, especially the purple pants! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.