28.7.11

fancies & fixings

There are a few things on my wish list lately. As the Rolling Stones sang, you can't always get what you want but trust me, I have what I need. However, it is always fun to dream, isn't it?
1. The Kensington Watch (in gold) by Nixon: Yup, this is still on my wish list. And considering I still don't own a watch and will probably need one for traveling for my new job, I think it is time (no pun intended.)
2. Faceted Studs by Marc by Marc Jacobs: I have been looking for some simple gold studs for awhile now and, thanks to {long distance loving} I think I have finally found them.
3. Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker: I didn't register for an ice cream maker for our wedding because I always heard that everyone registers for and it just sits unused. Well, I think I would have been one of those few people who would actually use them. In the last month, I think I have thought to myself over a handful of times if only I had an ice cream maker...
4. Cooperative Rolling Trunk Luggage: I will be traveling from mid-September to mid-November for my new job, pretty much. How fun would it be to travel with this trunk?
5. ASOS pleated skirt (in navy): I love a skirt that you can twirl in, don't you? And this one could easily transition from summer to fall.
6. Colbalt Capri by Rag & Bone: I am slightly obsessing over all the bright denim out right now. These capris would be perfect for the rest of the summer and could even work for fall paired with the right pieces.

What is on your wish list right now?

1 comment:

  1. What isn't on my list right now? Since we're moving in September, my mind is wrapped around all the furniture we'll need. And the fact that everything that my boyfriend has is stained, ripped or not his size...I think he needs things worse than I do. BUT I really want a rose gold watch.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.