26.6.11

weekend: very productive

the view from our friends' new deck . . . a sunday morning macchiato at viva espresso . . . playing bocce in the afternoon . . . a tomato almost ready to pick
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

i would love to do this in a neutral palette of of creams, browns, and tans

i could live here

definitely going to use this next time i go to paris

giant chickens make me laugh
~~~~
This weekend was pretty productive. Although I didn't get all the projects finished that I wanted to, I did cross a lot off of my list which always feels good. And I still had a little time for fun - beers on our friends' deck, pizza for dinner both Friday and Saturday, trying out our new bocce ball set, and grilling this evening.

Loves, what did you do this weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing and relaxing weekend. We visited my family's lakehouse, which was a really fun time, but we didn't get as much done around the house as we would have liked to upon our return home yesterday. This coming weekend will definitely be one to catch up on to-dos and RELAX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tomato plant just died! I was so bummed out. Yours looks like you`ll be eating some soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the giant chicken post, thanks for sharing! :D & that wall! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a productive weekend! Mine... was not. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.