19.6.11

weekend: for father's day

stranded in the hallway, luckily with pizza . . . celebrating a friend's bday . . . i wish there was a whole foods in salisbury . . . peach bellini from lunch at cheesecake to celebrate father's day with my dad and family
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

tasty paintings

10 tips to be seductively french

coolest family reunion shirts

best animal dads
~~~~
Friday, the Hubs and I headed to the other side of the bridge to celebrate my friends birthday with pizza and drinks. Unfortunately, since we had to wake up early the next day we couldn't stay for fun in Adams Morgan. Saturday, while the Hubs played golf with my dad and brother, I ran errands with my stepmom. Then we all headed to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. After that it was naps for us and then back here to Salisbury. Today, rain canceled plans to go to the pool, so I had a productive day doing laundry and cleaning. Then, we had dinner at the Hub's parents for Father's Day.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I worked yesterday and have been cleaning today. Not the funnest, but I'm gearing up for the season finales of Game of Thrones and The Killing. Woop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, and I love your shoes!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving the blog! Now following.


    Monica @ Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.