12.6.11

weekend: caribbean themed

saturday evening at lighthouse sound for a caribbean-themed fundraiser event . . . the ocean city skyline from lighthouse sound . . . peyton hanging out on the in-laws deck
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

if i ever get a male dog, this is what he will wear

i love putting together cheese platters but next time i am going to make mine fancier

let's escape here
~~~~
Friday night, the Hubs and I went to Green Hill for dinner and went to bed early (I had had a long week at work and he had been on a business trip for the past few days.) Saturday, I went to the pool with my SIL and then the Hubs and I headed to Lighthouse Sound for a fundraiser event. Unfortunately, we did not win the all-inclusive trip to St. Maarten's. Today, the Hubs left early for a business trip so I spent the day at the pool again with the SIL and then we had dinner at the in-laws. It was nice to have a weekend at home.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely weekend! lucky that you have pool days - it's been terrible weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, it looks like you had great time!!!Lovely shots!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good weekend, thanks. Just found your blog and it's so cute, this dress is really pretty on you, it's so bright and fun and this is a nice theme for a party. Following you now


    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.