7.6.11

a two-year thank you!

As of today, I have been blogging for two years! I wasn't as consistent in the beginning but soon I got the hang of it.

I want to thank all of you who read this blog. Some of you are followers who check in daily while some of you just stop by every once in a while. Your comments and emails really do make my day brighter and this blog would just be a little blip in cyber-space without you.

I am really honored to have "met" some of you. You are all an innovative, interesting group of people. This blog has given me creative relief from my day job (which is why I started blogging) but it has also given me a great community to be a part of.

So I will say it again: thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are awesome!

{image from here}

11 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your bloggy! i'm so glad you write this blog, since i love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 years, sweetie and congrats! You have such a beautiful blog!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe yay! I love your blog! So thank you :)



    Im having a giveaway on my blog for a cute monogram french damask necklace...

    http://cassylately.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! i'm a big chapstick fan and will continue to be! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That's a great accomplishment! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos to you! I'm happy to have found ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too sweet. so so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Has it really almost been two years since my absolute fav waxing post???

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.