25.6.11

my week in clothing: june 18th - june 24th 2011

This is a new feature on the blog. You can read the introductory post here.

Ok so what I learned this week: My eyes sometimes look like they are sunken in in pictures since I have dark circles under my eyes. Does anyone have any make-up tips, photography tips, or photoshop (elements) tips to make it look like I actually have eyes instead of holes in the middle of my head?

Saturday, June 18th
For a Father's Day Lunch: Shirt - Gap, Shorts - Old Navy, Sandals - Old Navy, Necklace - Vintage (from my step-mom)

Sunday, June 19th
For a Father's Day Dinner: Shirt - F21, Shorts - Mossimo (Target), Flats - Merona (Target), Necklace - not sure

Monday, June 20th
For work: Blouse - Gap, Skirt - J.Crew (Factory Store), Pumps - Etienne Aigner (Macy's)

Tuesday, June 21st
For work: Cardi - Gap, Blouse - Banana Republic (Outlet), Pants - J.Crew (Factory Store), Flats - J.Crew (Factory Store)

Wednesday, June 22nd
For work: Dress - Mossimo (Target), Flats - Merona (Target)
For the Hub's lacrosse game: Tank - J.Crew (Factory Store), Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft, Sandals - Mossimo (Target), Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Thursday, June 23rd
For work: Cardi - Ann Taylor Loft, Blouse - Banana Republic (Outlet), Pants - Michael Kors (Nordstrom), Pumps - Bandalino (Marshalls)

Friday, June 24th
For work: Shirt - Banana Republic (Outlet), Skirt - BCBG (Outlet), Flats - Merona (Target)
For pizza and beer with friends: Shirt - J.Crew (Outlet), Shorts - Old Navy, Sandals - Merona (Target), Camera Bag - Kelly Moore

What do you guys think? Any faves?

14 comments:

  1. i love the friday work outfit! dashing.
    i too have dark circles and have an amazing concealer stick that is a million shades lighter than my skin. i think it's maxfactor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orange skirt is fab! I just started a weekly post like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in shorts! Work those legs girl! Meg Fee did a great post on concealer on The Violet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorites are the 3rd and 4rth! u look gorgeous!

    following you

    xo-Nelly
    www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vintage necklace - what an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Monday's outfit! So crisp and bright for the summer time! Great inspiration, I'm always trying to make sure that I brighten up my work clothes for the summer, it's so easy to fall back into browns and blacks all of the time for work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute and so ready for summer! Love all the fashions!

    ciao from newport beach

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lancome makes great concealer for dark circles. I have the same problem and usually use Benefit's Stay Don't Stray first then Lancome concealer on top of it. Hope this helps! Love the outfits!

    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your outfits! The first one is my absolute favorite. I am your newest follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that orange skirt. It was unexpected and gorgeous! Stopping by through another blog. Come visit. You'd appreciate my blog about Pink Bubblegum lip smackers...haha...http://atfirstblushbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits! I especially like the white ruffled blouse with the bright skirt and the printed blouse with the cardi, skinny pants and flats. Super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the orange Gap skirt, though everything looks lovely on you! Fun pics, I really enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfits!
    im hosting an outfit contest with prizes over at my blog: delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com. You should enter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.