18.6.11

my week in clothing: june 11th - june 17th 2011

This is a new feature on the blog. You can view the introductory post here.

I definitely learned a few things this week. One was that I hate pictures of me with my hair wet. I normally let my hair air dry for work but for the sake of these pictures, I hit it with the blow dryer a little bit after Monday. I also learned that I am a very awkward "model." I have no idea what to do in front of a camera all by myself. I also learned that I need a better cover-up. The one from Sunday is just plain inappropriate.

Saturday, June 11th: Dress - Maggie London Petites (Nordstrom), Heels - Nine West

Sunday, June 12th: Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Cover-up - Merona (Target), Swim-Suit - Kenneth Cole Reaction, Flip Flops - Rainbow Sandals

Monday, June 13th: Shirt - Gap, Skirt - H&M, Pumps - Etienne Aigner

Tuesday, June 14th: Shirt - J.Crew, Pants - Banana Republic, Belt - Merona (Target), Flats - Merona (Target)

Wednesday, June 15th: Cardi - J.Crew, Tank - J.Crew, Skirt - J.Crew, Flats - J.Crew

Friday, June 17th
For work: Blouse - Gap, Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft, Flats - Kate Spade
For pizza with friends: Top - Old Navy, Shorts - Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes - Bensimon, Camera Bag - Kelly Moore

What do you guys think?

8 comments:

  1. I love the Dress - Maggie London Petites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you are a good model! I just stand there during my sewing modeling pics.

    LOVE your Friday casual outift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the yellow and gray! (like your blog!) and the pizza with friends outfit! you look so pretty in that one, and so relaxed!
    love this new series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I think you have great style, and I like how you put stuff together. Has anyone ever told you that you favor Blair Waldorf?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the maggie london dress. I have a couple of friends that have a great fashion blog that you might enjoy. I benefit a lot from their advice and questions. And you can submit a fashion question and their readers will give you advice. It's pretty fun. http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the great feedback!

    tommy - i am taking the blair waldorf thing as a big compliment - LOVE her style!

    jessica - i checked out their blog - love it! i am now following. thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with that gray skirt!!

    Monica @ Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.