29.6.11

find me on pinterest

My invite from Pinterest came a few months ago and I kept forgetting about it. It just moved further and further down in my inbox. I finally signed up a couple weeks ago and I kept forgetting to let you all know. I really wish I had this while planning my wedding instead of saving a bunch of links in my email. It also makes organization a lot easy for this blog as well. So stop by and visit and if any of you have a pinterest let me know - I would love to follow you!

Also, you may have noticed on the most recent giveaways that I finally got Twitter, as well! I know I am way behind the curve as far as bloggers are concerned but it just didn't feel right until recently. So go on and follow me. I am definitely very new to this and still learning but maybe you guys can help guide me. And feel free to use this contact me or give me some blog ideas.

{image via my pinterest}

5 comments:

  1. Morgan great image!! Love it, I will make sure I am following on twitter as well!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my fashionable Giveaway from The Shabby Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on pinterest but I'm just so busy that I keep forgetting about it. I have a lot of guilt about it for some reason also, which is werid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pinterest! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you. For me, there's no Twitter. No smartphone. No nuthin'. Hehe. But I also got an invite to Pinterest. So I guess I should join?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I am still debating if I should join this whole pinterest phenomenon. I just don't know if I can do it!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.