15.5.11

weekend: outlet shopping

shopping bags from our rehoboth outlets excursion . . . a lunch of Thrasher's fries and funnel cake on the ocean city boardwalk . . . my finds at the outlets . . . peyton thinks she is a lap dog
~~~~
some inspiration for the coming week:

want to come live here with me?

like a fairytale

well-said
~~~~
Friday, my friend, Kathy, came to town and we had dinner at OC Kabob. I love how they give you chickpeas in a mortar and pestle before your food comes. Then the Hubs joined us for a showing of Bridesmaids. I highly recommend it. Saturday morning we got a late start but we made it to the Rehoboth outlets to spend our rainy day shopping. Then we headed down to Ocean City to get some "beach food" for Kathy. After that, we came home, napped, and I woke up to find that I wasn't feeling too good. So we ordered in sushi and spent the night on-demanding televisions shows while the Hubs and Kathy drank wine and I drank Gatorade. This morning we had a diner breakfast and then Kathy headed back over the bridge while the Hubs and I took a nap. I was going to be very productive today and straighten up the house but it was just too beautiful of a day to spend it inside.

Loves, how were your weekends?

4 comments:

  1. Holy amazingness, I love seeing shopping bags piled like that! Looks like you got some great stuff :) My weekend was nice, errands yesterday and relaxing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Banana Republic outlet is my favorite place to be! Especially when they have sales!

    Also, that's the biggest tub of fries I've ever seen ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I had a Redbox weekend--Hereafter, Black Swan, and The Social Network. (I was a bit behind.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the flats you got! what a fun weekend! (and i love that chick pea idea! mm!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.