6.5.11

francophile friday: teach your baby french

With all of the pregnant ladies around me lately, I have had baby on the brain. I have done a post in the past about items to teach your children French, but what about teaching your baby?

They say the best time to learn a second language is while babies are learning their first one. As our world becomes increasingly globalized, why not give them a little advantage? Here are few items I found that may be helpful to those wanted to incorporate a little le fran├žais into their baby's life.
Would you teach your baby a second language?

{all items from here}

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm a professional translator and I am teaching my son English through songs, books and games.
    Marta
    http://abilingualbb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea morgan!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally plan on teaching my child another language!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i have a baby i want them to learn spanish :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.