10.4.11

weekend: lazy sunday

a banana-almond breakfast smoothie . . . dough for a whole-wheat tart crust . . . my first experience making a tart in my new tart pan
~~~~
what an enchanting place to live

i want to stay here

anyone want to come and have a tea party with me here?

take a look at this little one's story

good to know (for dog owners)

how to make play dough

~~~~
The Hubs and I ran a bunch of errands this weekend getting ready for our Jamaica trip next week. And, of course, I forgot to take pictures Friday and Saturday. This morning the Hubs left at 4 am for his first of two business trips he has this week and I had a nice lazy day with Peyton. Loves, how were your weekends?

2 comments:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment!

    delish! looks like a yummy weekend!

    cheers,
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful good for the soul weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.