24.4.11

weekend: i'm back

this morning, before Easter brunch with some of the Hub's family

I am back from Jamaica! We got back late last night and now I think I need a vacation from my vacation - I am exhausted. But it was a lot of fun and definitely worth it!

I hope you all are enjoying your Easter weekends. Bear with me this week while I get all the laundry done, get back into my regular routine, and go through all my pictures from the trip. I will try and have some Jamaica posts for you this week.

Also, thank you so much to Celeste, Ashley, Mackenzie, and Jillian for guest posting last week. I hope you enjoyed their posts as much as I did.

Soooo how have you all been??

6 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing! So jealous of your tropical vacay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks so beautiful on you, i love the color.

    cannot wait for jamaica pictures!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Dress! Looks Fab!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow. hope you had a lovely time. i've always wanted to visit Jamaica. :) what an adorable dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look smashing in that outfit darling!
    sorry, i've been watching a lot of bbc in preparation for the royal wedding, haha.
    jamaica pics! we want them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that dress! Welcome back to the real world... :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.