3.4.11

weekend: another birthday

the Hubs snuggles with Peyton . . . a birthday celebration at the Hub's parent's for my SIL . . . out at market street with the SIL and others
~~~~
a little bit of inspiration for the coming week:

this is just soothing to me

this print gets me excited for gardening


I would love to do this to my house - I love white wood paneling on walls (and floors)


I get this all the time at work - apparently I have been described as looking "intense"

freakin' gorgeous
~~~~
This weekend was pretty low-key (and there wasn't much picture taking.) We did go over to my in-laws house Saturday evening to watch the VCU/Butler game and to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. Then, Saturday night, the Hubs, some of his friends, my SIL and I all went out to a friend's house and then Market Street. Sunday was very unproductive with naps taking priority over chores. Loves, how were your weekends?

3 comments:

  1. I love that brown clutch you are wearing!!!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks monique! i got it a few years ago and it is my go-to clutch. (it's micheal kors)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..that first photo is totally adorable and Im off to check out your links right now. Happy Thursday morning, darling

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.