29.4.11

francophile friday: sans corkscrew

Have you seen this video? A friend of mine forwarded this to me awhile ago and then I lost the email. I have been meaning to share it with you guys so I searched and found the same video. It is in French but I think even if you don't speak the language, you get the idea.


Do any of you know any tricks like this? My FIL can push the corkscrew inside of an empty wine bottle and get it out with a cloth napkin.

PS Let me go Anglophile for a second: What did you think of Kate's dress? I thought she looked stunning but I liked how she still looked like herself. And I loved her sister's dress as well. Her dress complemented the bridal gown beautifully.

4 comments:

  1. Cool Party trick!

    http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AMAZING. I wish I would've known that trick all those times I've been at a cabin / camping and had no corkscrew. I've pushed the cork into the bottle with a stick a few times. (It splashes up all over your face. One time I ended up mopping red wine off my cabins roof the next morning for that reason hahaha.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so awesome! thanks!lol..... i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI/1piece by a young Mexican designer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No WAY!!!! Somehow I think that if I tried this, it wouldn't work so well. But that's not gonna stop me from doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.