27.3.11

weekend: weather confused

a wheat apple turnover at northside social for breakfast saturday morning . . . my first dim sum experience at ping pong for lunch . . . a little bit of spring in arlington . . . our snowy sunday morning view
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

i think i am going to buy myself a castle

i wish i had known about this place when i was in france


my SIL is married to a twin. i feel like she would appreciate this.


i want a painting like this for our living room

another dream home

~~~~
I had a great weekend visiting my friend, Alissa, who lives in Arlington. We went out Friday night, shopped in Chinatown on Saturday, and then I had a lazy day with the Hubs back in Salisbury today. Loves, how were your weekends?

6 comments:

  1. That food looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum yum.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous coincidence! I spent Friday night watching Mad Men with Sarah. Still good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmm! tha apple turnover is mouth watering!

    cassylately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.