6.3.11

weekend: back in college

a friday night dinner at a new kabob place in town . . . walking around my alma mater (which is still beautiful on a cloudy day) . . . birthday flowers from the girls . . . a birthday celebration at our college's one bar - the door . . . a post celebration cupcake
~~~~
a little bit of inspiration for the coming week:

I am sold

I guess you can really have southern french style anywhere

my friend, ashley, sent me this and it is so true (I also feel the same way about the Pottery Barn and J. Crack catalogues.) my life will never be that fabulous...

oh goodness! this would be the perfect house for me!

I am not sure if I could pull it off, but this look is so lovely and lady-like

what a great idea


this brought me on the verge of tears. I hate to see sad animals

this pisses me off
~~~~
Loves, how were your weekends?

4 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! glad you had such an amazing weekend.

    xoxo.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. those are like cupcakes on acid... and i'm sure they would be incredible in my belly.

    http://litterulaemundano.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look amazing ... what a difference a good camera makes. I especially like the cupcake one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o i want that cupcake! love the photos glad you had a good weekend! :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete