23.3.11

Blanc et Caramel

I am pleased to introduce you to Blanc et Caramel as our newest blog sponsor. This Etsy shop boasts a great selection of shabby chic and vintage inspired items (made in Paris!) And isn't the photography beautiful as well? Go have a look!

Would you like to advertise on La Chapstick Fanatique? My ad spaces are priced with small businesses and Etsy shops in mind and, right now, my introductory rates are very low. Email me at morgan.designblanc{at}gmail{dot}com for prices and details.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! It sounds like a great shop. Going over right now! Happy day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting an amazing GIVEAWAY today! You can win 5 cool art posters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I like the earrings. The pearly looking ones with the little ribbon...not for me of course.



    www.adoseoftheirown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Paris! Love! What pretty things!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.