27.2.11

weekend: pre-birthday fun

an birthday surprise from friends, ashley and pat . . . enjoying a birthday gift from my grandparents and dreaming of our upcoming trip to the caribbean . . . a birthday surprise from the Hubs (even though he wasn't supposed to buy me anything) . . . our new media console
~~~~
a little inspiration for the coming week:

fashion costs


my soul's perfect everyday tablescape

keds to launch apparel line

hey, look! la chapstick fanatique is featured on cnn's eatocracy blog
~~~~
Loves, how were your weekends?

3 comments:

  1. yahhh! happy early birthday :) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about yankee candles, might have to get one!
    Happy birthday, my present to you is clicking on the follow button :)

    Check out and follow me back if you like -
    http://non-optional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the media console and pre-congrats for your birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    http://seasonbystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete